“If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always got”
If you have a number of delegates with a shared training or development need, Redwing Solutions will design a workshop specifically to meet your requirements.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Management Development
- First Line Management Development
- Human Resource Management
- Personal Developnment.
We also run small group size workshops from our venue in Redditch, Worcestershire, conveniently located for the M42.
We deliver an Open Course Schedule every year, the workshops and dates for the current schedule are:
- Employment Law – 10 March 2020- £175 plus VAT 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with lunch and refreshments.
- Managing Others – 21 April 2020 – £175 plus VAT 9.30 a.m to 4 p.m. with lunch and refreshments.
- HR for Non HR – 12 May 2020 – £175 plus VAT 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with lunch and refreshments.
- Conducting Investigations 2 June £175 plus VAT 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with lunch and refreshments.
“The course was relaxing even though the content is of a very serious nature, the tutor allowed time for discussion and it was good to keep to timescales.” Sandra Middleton
“What I wanted out of the course I truly feel I got out of it, so I am glad that it has happened I think it will make me a better team leader now and the foreseeable future.” Phil Smith
“Trainer very well presented, made the course enjoyable and interesting.” – Beth Jackson
We love the flexibility of online training for your teams.
We’ve partnered with High Speed Training to give you access to their on line portal.
- ADHD Awareness
- Advanced Safeguarding Children
- Advanced Safeguarding Children Refresher
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime
- Autism Awareness
- Bullying & Harassment
- Child Neglect
- Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Dementia Awareness
- Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Diabetes Awareness
- Disability Awareness for Employers
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Dyslexia Awareness
- Export Training
- FGM, Forced Marriages and Honour-Based Violence Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety for Care Homes
- Fire Warden
- HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome)
- Health and Wellbeing
- Hidden Harm Parental Substance Misuse
- Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Training
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children Refresher
- Legionella and Legionnaires’ Disease Awareness
- Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- LGBT Awareness
- Lone Working
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Minute Taking
- Negotiation Skills
- Noise Awareness
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Presentation Skills
- Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism Training
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Retail Customer Service Skills
- Safeguarding Children in Education
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Working in Confined Spaces
“Redwing offers top class training courses from health and safety to managing people. Well recommended.”
Tim Cummings, Ricor Ltd.