“If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always got”
If you have a number of delegates with a shared training or development need, Redwing Solutions will design a workshop specifically to meet your requirements.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Management Development
- First Line Management Development
- Human Resource Management
- Personal Developnment.
We also run small group size workshops from our venue in Redditch, Worcestershire, conveniently located for the M42.
We have 15 one day workshops and our flagship 3 day course HR for Office Managers.
- Managing Performance
- Mental Health Responsive
- Discipline, Capability and Grievances
- Appraisal Techniques
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Employment Law Update
- Coaching Skills
- Managing People
- HR for Non HR
- Interviewing Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Stress Awareness and Stress Management
- Time Management
- HR for Office Managers
- Managing Conflict
To request a copy of our Course Directory for 2019 please email email@example.com and one will be put in the post for you.
What delegates say about our courses
“The course was relaxing even though the content is of a very serious nature, the tutor allowed time for discussion and it was good to keep to timescales.”
Sandra Middleton, Birmingham City Council
Managing People course
“Very interesting detail, very informative.”- delegate of the Managing People course
“I found the course very interesting, and delivered in a very informal, friendly style which was very suitable for a small group.” – delegate of the Managing People course.
“The course gave me the foundations to think more about my approach to difficult situations.” – a delegate of the Assertiveness course.
Leading the Team course
“What I wanted out of the course I truly feel I got out of it, so I am glad that it has happened I think it will make me a better team leader now and the foreseeable future.” a delegate from Leading the Team course.
“Trainer very well presented, made the course enjoyable and interesting.” – a delegate from Leading the Team course.
We love the flexibility of online training for your teams.
We’ve partnered with High Speed Training to give you access to their on line portal.
- ADHD Awareness
- Advanced Safeguarding Children
- Advanced Safeguarding Children Refresher
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime
- Autism Awareness
- Bullying & Harassment
- Child Neglect
- Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Dementia Awareness
- Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Diabetes Awareness
- Disability Awareness for Employers
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Dyslexia Awareness
- Export Training
- FGM, Forced Marriages and Honour-Based Violence Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety for Care Homes
- Fire Warden
- HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome)
- Health and Wellbeing
- Hidden Harm Parental Substance Misuse
- Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Training
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children Refresher
- Legionella and Legionnaires’ Disease Awareness
- Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- LGBT Awareness
- Lone Working
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Minute Taking
- Negotiation Skills
- Noise Awareness
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Presentation Skills
- Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism Training
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Retail Customer Service Skills
- Safeguarding Children in Education
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Working in Confined Spaces
Tim Cummings, Ricor Ltd.