We are hiring!
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent / Full Time
Nothing surprises me – I work in HR! If you relate to this and you are an experienced and capable HR practitioner looking for the next challenge, we have the perfect role for you.
We are a forward thinking HR consultancy, which prides itself on building long term relationships with our clients, providing a range of competent HR and training services to meet their ever changing needs.
The role is truly generalist, and no two days are the same. Typically the role will involve (but not limited to):
- General employment relations issues
- Employment law queries
- Coaching our clients in all aspects of HR
- Disciplinary matters
- Organisational design, restructure, TUPE, redundancy
- Variety of questions including ………… is it reasonable to ask an employee to pick up cat poo!
You will have a high level of initiative, confidence and flexibility to meet the challenges presented by our client base. You will be able to spin multiple plates, keeping our promises and delivering on our commitments to our clients in an approachable, calm and collaborative manner.
Our reputation for friendly, practical and responsive support is very important to us. We need a practitioner who has built their career solving challenges for managers but is now ready to take their first steps in the consultancy arena.
We envisage that you will:
- Be qualified to a minimum of Assoc CIPD, ideally working towards MCIPD
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist
- Have experience advising managers, drafting documents, employee relations and change management
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the challenges that SME’s face
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about HR and supporting small organisations
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
In return we can offer you:
- A wide range of interesting yet challenging work
- A friendly team, where we work hard but play hard too
- Full coaching and support to develop your skills in the consultancy arena
- Funded CIPD membership
- A bonus scheme (subject to rules and eligibility)
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Redwing Solutions
Redwing Solutions was set up in May 2004 to provide friendly HR Consultancy to local SMEs. Roll forward 14 years and we now work with over 350 companies nationwide.
We always wanted to offer a different kind of HR. One where the client was at the centre of all we do. Where we wanted to take their calls and make them happy. Where speaking to clients feel like speaking to friends. Where we work hard every day to serve them so their day is better. The effect of this friendly service has been business has steadily grown with every year of trading and we have a strong reputation and lots of referred business.
We offer highly personalised, tailored and affordable advice and practical support, most importantly delivered by professionals who genuinely care unlike the call centres and insurers who it feels just want to tell the client that nothing can be done.
We are strong on marketing our services and getting stronger. We are actively identifying new partnerships that will lead to more clients. It’s an exciting time to work for us.
We’re looking for a full time HR Adviser who will work with our clients supporting them with a range of day to day HR issues.